Monday, July 16, 2012

First Week!

The first week was a success! It definitely had its ups and downs but overall it was a wonderful experience! I cannot wait to get on the actual road and begin to start helping out in other communities! I do love it here in Colorado though. This year is going to be a blast for sure! I have already met so many people that I know will be my friends for the rest of my life. I am truly blessed that I get the opportunity to do something like this! The whole week was pretty much the same, everyday we had a dancing segment, a singing segment, and educational segments. We have learned a lot of the songs for our show already, they are truly beautiful, and I cannot wait to share them with the world. I know this show will be one of the best yet!


No comments:

Post a Comment