Sunday, July 8, 2012

First Host Family Day!

Today we had a host family day where we got to spend it with our new host families. It was very relaxing, we got to sleep in and relax during the morning. Then we drove to the airport where we picked up the iPad. After that Chad and I met Chris and Marguerite at the grocery store, where they let us pick out tons of snacks and our favorite foods! I was in heaven! :) We went out to lunch with their daughter Jessica, and it was fabulous! Later we came back to the house and just hung out all day! I read and we watched TV and right now we are watching a 7th Heaven marathon! I love that I can just relax and hang out with them. It's going to be a fun ride I can tell you that now!

I can't wait to get this adventure started!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment